L
L Lawliet
Guest
I don't know him too well, he's a jock kinda, but one of the nicest i've ever met. We're not even that close. He says hi to me in the hallway when he sees me but he's kinda the type that goes out on a friday night with his mates at a club getting pissed. I'm the type who shudders at the thought of doing that.
He turns sixteen in a month I think and my 16th was last week. We take a lot of the same subjects and he's in a lot of my classes. Sometimes we talk a bit in class but after a few minutes he'll get distracted by one of his mates and forget about me. I know he's probably just being sociable but I seriously have it bad for him.
Also it sucks because only one of my friends knows i'm bi and I don't really wanna have to tell anyone else yet. The only sign I have that he does swing that way was that on his myspace before he deleted it, he had put his orientation as 'not sure'.
Should I try to forget about him or what?
He turns sixteen in a month I think and my 16th was last week. We take a lot of the same subjects and he's in a lot of my classes. Sometimes we talk a bit in class but after a few minutes he'll get distracted by one of his mates and forget about me. I know he's probably just being sociable but I seriously have it bad for him.
Also it sucks because only one of my friends knows i'm bi and I don't really wanna have to tell anyone else yet. The only sign I have that he does swing that way was that on his myspace before he deleted it, he had put his orientation as 'not sure'.
Should I try to forget about him or what?