Who can i complain to about Gas prices?

Colby

New member
I live in texas and gas prices are getting so high
and the weather is getting hotter i drive a little car that gets maybe on a good day 30 miles to a gallon but it has no air conditioner and the temp has gotten to about 100 degrees i ware Suits So try that
I have another vehicle but its a truck and gets 17 miles a gallon
I cant afford it with gas being around $2.80
Im starting to get over heated just driving to college and work i run my own company and i can barly afford to meet people to make money Cause either i start to sweat and stink by the time i get there or i have no money to meet them!
Sorry my spelling gets worse when im sweating my A** off
 
Back
Top