When they do your makeup at MAC or other department store makeup counters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ♥Doll
  • Start date Start date
♥

♥Doll

Guest
Do they wash the brushes between each person, or do they use disposable application tools..how does it work? I've spent a lott of $$$ at MAC and was offered a couple of free make-overs but I've never called to make the appointment because I think I do a pretty good jub myself and for big events I wouldn't have time to go to them and get it done, but I'm thinking of using one of the offers before my cousin's wedding this weekend..but should I bring my own brushes? I want this to go as clean as possible...
Thanks <3
 
When I have been to the counters (Clinique, Benefit etc) You tend to find that they use disposable ones although some do use the same brushes and just wipe them down. The best thing to do is ask and if youre not happy with the answer then dont book an appointment OR take your own brushes and im sure they would be more than happy to use yours (and save theirs hehe)
 
They use disposable ones. .it's perfectly safe for them to do your makeup, dont worry.
 
It's a mix of both disposable and clean/sterilized brushes. Lip brushes, mascara wands are all disposable. Powder brushes are simply washed after each use.
 
Back
Top