N Neil2797 New member Apr 18, 2009 #1 I want to get a new guitar beecause I got my old one for £50.00 from asda, it is a burswood (not very good) guitar. I'm starting to get very good at it, so that is why I want a new one.
I want to get a new guitar beecause I got my old one for £50.00 from asda, it is a burswood (not very good) guitar. I'm starting to get very good at it, so that is why I want a new one.
K kishan n New member Apr 18, 2009 #2 the ibanez 1) they better looking 2) last longer 3) i got an ibanez and that burnswood one and an ibanez is a great guitar to upgrade to
the ibanez 1) they better looking 2) last longer 3) i got an ibanez and that burnswood one and an ibanez is a great guitar to upgrade to