What do I have to do to correct the problem i'm having with my 3D graphics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrissyW
  • Start date Start date
C

ChrissyW

Guest
When my little girl tries to play games with 3D graphics, she gets an error window saying "can't create 3D scene". I have directx 9.0 installed on my pc, and the drivers are updated. I'm by no means a computer nerd, so somebody help me, please?
 
Probably you have an integrated graphics chip, which can process Transform and Lightning, which is required for 3D scenes. Upgrading to a better video card may result, or playing less demanding games.
 
either your graphics card is not up to it or the resolution is set to low,, right mouse click on your desktop and alter the resolution to more than 800x600 if thats what the settings are. take it up to 1024x768 or more
 
Back
Top