so many girls have fallen for a scam by Models Advice and q images?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leicester-girl
  • Start date Start date
L

Leicester-girl

Guest
have you been scammed? it's outrageous. how can they get away with it? when will it stop. they scam people in london to get money from them.
 
i have, i have been decieved. i was ask 4 £500 for foto shoot,£200 for makeup.
 
My friend and I were approched by a "modeling agency" (I don't know if it's the same one your talking about though) whilst shopping in Liverpool about 5 years ago, luckily we'd read a report in the local paper about them doing this to scam money off young girls so we just ignored them (neither of us had any interest in modeling anyway). However a girl in my tutor group in colllege at the time went for a photo shoot with them and they asked her to pay loads just for the photos, but she never heard back from them about any work. I think it's wrong, they're taking advantage of young girl's dreams to make money. I think there should be a laws set up against it (ie. if an agency is really interested in you they shouldn't make you pay for pics).
 
Back
Top