I just want Jenny to get back to normal again. Sure, she wants to be IN, but how often does she want to be treated like crap by Blair? Seriously, when she phoned with Vanessa, searching for the bracelet, she freaked me out like hell.
Serena at least takes her for what she is.
They were so sweet in season 1. And also in season 2, I always loved how Jenny had Serena's back in the DS relationship and she'd tell her brother when he was being a doofus. :lol: They were much more like sisters back in s1-2 than they are now.
I have to say, I was very annoyed with Serena in the episode, lol, but I was kinda pissed that the writers were screwing them, because they are so adorable and have so much potential!
I love these 2.
They are very similar in the looks department and obviously already get along which is great for Dan/Serena.
So looking forward to more bonding time between these two.
Its funny because I never thought wed ever get a S/N/J triangle and i thought if we ever did I would like it, and then the writers made it so unbearable!