Question about Suzuki C50 Boulevard and compatibility?

tim

New member
I have a 2005 C50 Boulevard that a local motorcycle shop completely screwed up and wont take responsibility for. I need to replace the engine, and found a very good one from a 2007. Does anyone know if these engines are compatible and if I can just bolt the 2007 into the 2005? I know they haven't changed much if at all over those couple years. I called another shop, and they said I would have to cross reference EVERY engine part to figure that out, but that seems a little extreme too. The new motor comes with the fuel injection and air cleaner and starter and trans and everything already there, just would have to bolt it in and connect the wires, radiator and fan, does anyone know if this is possible, or are they so incompatible that this wont work. Any help from anyone in the know would be greatly appreciated.
 
Back
Top