Please tell us your image of Japanese.?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dogkamin
  • Start date Start date
As a fellow asian, I would like to know how the Japanese think and how similar or different they are (from other asian cultures like Chinese. I am chinese myself), how they express emotions, what they think about romance and just general culture. Yes, Japanese people tend to look very nice and healthy. I think the guys are cute. :)
 
As a fellow asian, I would like to know how the Japanese think and how similar or different they are (from other asian cultures like Chinese. I am chinese myself), how they express emotions, what they think about romance and just general culture. Yes, Japanese people tend to look very nice and healthy. I think the guys are cute. :)
 
That is a very vague question,are you asking for my opinion or the image of Japanese people compared to others opinions? Personally,I don't think Japanese people are that different from any other person. As for If I think they're cute,don't you think it really depends on the person? I mean,If one Japanese person is ugly,are you saying that they all have to be ugly?
 
when I think of the word Japanese I think of bright neon colors, cute little school girls, peace signs, sushi, an AWESOME night life, amazing hair on guys, and everything technology advance.
 
Quite the vague question.

Japan is a beautiful country with a great history and wonderful cities that are pushing into the future.

I can say I have a pretty cute Japanese gf and there are plenty of other cute girls here as well.
 
images of japanese-bright neon colors, cute little school girls, peace signs, sushi, an AWESOME night life, amazing hair on guys, and everything technology advance.

yes japanese r cute!
ha...ha
 
Back
Top