Liszt: Finger Reaper
New member
Shouldn't take too much of your time. This is a genuine survey. There are simply questions and answers - take the option that fits best:
1. How old are you?
- 11-16
- 17-29
- 30+
2. Do you feel the need for an alarm to prevent burglary?
- YES
- NO
3. How often would you say you check your alarm, to see if it is functioning correctly? (Please be honest)
- Every day
- Once a week
- Once a month
- Never, I just hope that it will always work.
Would a motion sensor alarm prove more efficient than that of a traditional alarm system?
- YES
- NO
How much would you be willing to spend, to purchase a motion sensor alarm?
- £4.00
- £6.00
- £8.00
Thank you for your time!
Well, I was thinking of doing a real survey, and I thought this wouldn't be a bad place.
Don't worry, it's not for tomorrow or anything.
1. How old are you?
- 11-16
- 17-29
- 30+
2. Do you feel the need for an alarm to prevent burglary?
- YES
- NO
3. How often would you say you check your alarm, to see if it is functioning correctly? (Please be honest)
- Every day
- Once a week
- Once a month
- Never, I just hope that it will always work.
Would a motion sensor alarm prove more efficient than that of a traditional alarm system?
- YES
- NO
How much would you be willing to spend, to purchase a motion sensor alarm?
- £4.00
- £6.00
- £8.00
Thank you for your time!
Well, I was thinking of doing a real survey, and I thought this wouldn't be a bad place.
Don't worry, it's not for tomorrow or anything.