Photoshop Help!!!!!!!!?

david1ducati

New member
Imagine I have a picture of an apple and several layers above it which adds effects to the apple. My problem is I don't want to merge these layers but I want to save a transparent .png file of NOT the whole apple, but only a selection of the apple with all the layer effects intact.
Is it possible for me to use a mask which makes all the active layers transparent except for the selection I create within the mask?

Thank you in advance
 
I'm not quite sure what you're getting at. If you're comfortable with doing so, you can send the psd to [email protected] and I'll take a look.

Just add additional details if you decide to email me; I'll watch this question for a few minutes.

If for some reason (o.O) you don't want to do that, please try and explain your situation in more detail, as it is hard to help with such limited information.
 
Back
Top