T the cougar New member Jul 12, 2009 #1 I have been watching "so you think you can dance" and philip was my favorite dancer but after he was cut last week I wonder who will most likely win.
I have been watching "so you think you can dance" and philip was my favorite dancer but after he was cut last week I wonder who will most likely win.
L Lindsay New member Jul 12, 2009 #2 I don't know but I was so p!ssed off when he got cut. I think Jason should have gotten voted off. And Melissa should have went home instead of Caitlin. I really like Jeanine, Randi, Kupono and Evan so I hope one of them win.
I don't know but I was so p!ssed off when he got cut. I think Jason should have gotten voted off. And Melissa should have went home instead of Caitlin. I really like Jeanine, Randi, Kupono and Evan so I hope one of them win.