Massacre of the English language

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sillyoldtwit
  • Start date Start date
I wonder if he ever managed to "unistall" it?

RIGHT, I CARNT SIGN IN ON MINE COS I DIDNT MAKE A ACCOUNT WHEN I UPLOADED XXXX BUT WHEN I TRY GUEST THAT DONT WORK EITHER, + IT WONT LET ME DO FORGET MY PASSWORD OR FEEDBACK COS HALF OF YOU WEBSITES DONT WORK OR CANT BE FOUND GET IT SORTED!! +IT WUN LET ME UNISTALL IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This was found on a Japanese manufactured industrial laser in the US:
When the abnormal spatter is generated, be sure to stop the processing immediately to avoid the grave accident. And after adjusting the processing conditions and the likes again, be sure to resume the processing.

I really shouldn't laugh though, their English is better than my non-existent grasp of Japanese. Sayonara!
 
Am not quite sure what this guy was trying to do last night.

i just need to be tought the right way the path runs or there is a speacial way to do it, i just cant figure it out. i stayed up 4 hrs last night trying to do it.so could i please get some directions on how to do it please.
 
Be careful, things might get a bit sticky with this guy.


Hey Friends,

I have uncommonly liked your website. So mirage permit to me congeal up you to XXX Webhosting. It is a conceded of the nobler shared chicane hosting. Righteous look after XXX Coupon here preferably of coupon & discounts.
When it comes to catch hosting there is nothing like XXX & that is a promise.
 
Not quite sure what "softwar" is. Pehaps a pillow fight ?!?!?

why always I got this message when I send messages to canada or uk or usa etc......I can onley send to arabs contry why cos Im from algeria this is unfair I consider it racism and each body does this softwar is racism
so how can I solve this problem contact me ASAP
 
I suppose you could have a right-minded shoplift - not quite sure of the philosophical basis though.

Hi People,

I own unquestionably liked your website. So apparition leave to accord me go into you to XXX Webhosting. It is unbroken of the exceed shared double-dealing hosting. Right-minded shoplift XXX Coupon here a substitute alternatively of coupon & discounts.
_________________
 
Andy Schleck's quote from Monday's TdF "chaingate" wasn't quite a massacre of the English language, but it sure made for an awesome t-shirt:
My Stomach Is Full of Anger
 
If anyone can speak Chinese English please translate the following intriguing story.

Gold Report (Reporter Shangshu Li Ting Yiping Ma Jiali intern) from Guangdong Lufeng 19-year-old working girl Lin Beixin did not expect that he will one day become a wanted criminal.(Is Lin a male or female - I'm confused) In the July 16 evening, her fellow Internet ID lent a result, the villagers were taken away by police in Guangzhou until she went to the police station, \Police looking for theft gang \Is she really guilty of this? (Why were the villagers taken away?) Or are there something wrong? Yesterday afternoon, the reporter phoned for this Yiwu Public Security Bureau of Guangdong Lin Beixin opened behind the story.
things from: Guangdong working girl suddenly became a \internet caf
 
Now here's some sound advice - I think.

We should be careful and perceptive in all the intelligence we give. We should be especially aware in giving information that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to escape giving advisor which we don't tag along when it damages those who depreciate us at our word.
 
And another classic heart-rendering story from China.

And Songs and his ancient coin.
father suffering from uremia, but also a car crash (that's tough luck)

Shunde Ronggui working students like to \failed to return home, choose a rear company, (what do they produce there I wonder?) working up to 28 years, beginning six great start work, (yeah, 6 is a great time to start work if that's what turns you on) I work hard around 2,500 yuan a month to receive the wages, the basic life-saving all sent home a few months down their severe malnutrition, in the April 27, May 5, May 25, I collapsed at work there, coma, shock, dyspnea, a second was sent to the new Rongqi hospital. \
despite working hard and Songs, but cruel: He was fired. (Let's get this straight - you collapsed at work, but Songs was fired -yes?) Despair, he decided to house a century Tibetan coin \/ p> ( I suppose it's easier than housing a Tibetan refugee - a coin doesn't need feeding and doesn't take up so much room)
text / Chart reporter Zeng Yi

unfortunate: his father in a car accident there uremia (What again?)

last December, and Songs of the father in (I'm getting confused here. Are we talking about the father's songs or Songs father?) my hometown in Henan farm work home knocked down by a motorcycle, was taken to the county hospital overnight. Hospital diagnosis is: father and Songs, left foot fracture, fracture of right thigh separation, right shoulder and moderate abrasion.
are working in and Songs Shunde Ronggui return home immediately, (Hold on a minute - are you saying bother father and Songs had all the above bad luck?) but in the hospital was informed that the other bad news, long years of labor and to conceal the truth, hard for the three-year post-secondary school reading and Songs father, had been suffering from on chronic nephritis (ie, uremia), the condition to a moderate period. \Filial Piety: remaining 100 on living expenses

Despite their harsh blow, but still have not lost confidence and Songs, he immediately returned to Shunde, began working crazy trip, (On LSD no doubt) \I can kind of hard to eat. \
May 27 this year, and Songs with acquaintances to buy tickets set foot on his way home, because the body is too weak, newly hatched site has collapsed. (Hey? What site?) And Songs and her father ( Songs has had a sex change while in hospital then?) were sent to a hospital, June 2 the same situation arise again. Finally, forced feeding and the dual role of drug therapy, he gradually recovered. (Back to a male!)
\time the case collapsed at work and eventually he was fired. Desperation, he remembered a century-old grandmother to his mother money, \

reporter and Songs for help received, the first time linked the majority of Vice-Chairman of Pan Jisheng collectors. After the initial identification of Mr. Ban and Songs of the Late Qing Dynasty held three coins are genuine, but the Pan Jisheng also expressed regret: \The arrangement and help this good boy. \
 
Now here's a plumber who in his profile gives his location as California. I bet you didn't know that Florida is in California, in fact a lot of states are. Anyway read on.

I am altogether new on the boat, but glad that I did finally join such impressive location.(on a boat? ) I'm really a plumber in Florida A lot of states and I just not long ago began Plumbers in San Diego (San Diego in Florida that is) operating for a brand new looking at corporation. (Ah, so he's not really a plumber - he's in the 'looking at' business.) We've not long ago been instruction to end up being 1 for the prime plumbers in san diego. I've seriously be utilizing lots on the info that you choose to uncover on boards San Diego Plumbing so that you can ultimately acquire the understanding I really need to end up the best quality achievable local plumber or plumbing organisation. A great number of instances you'll find corporations on the market that can just take your income and not supply a decent service. I hate it when this occurs because it offers me a negative name when I attempt and tell them I am an trustworthy local plumber. ( a good old all American plumber with a degree in English Grammar)

Listed here are some points for discovering a wonderful plumbing service and also some questions San Diego Plumber for you to may possibly just want to find out them at the same time. This can help in getting the optimal local plumber to suit your needs true circumstance. (So true, so true!) Primary inquire them how a number of years they've been a plumber and are they licensed to accomplish the role. Plenty within the plumbers you find out contained in the yellow pages or classified ads are not genuine licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractors. If you ever employ they families (so you employ a plumber and his family are included in the deal) you take a tremendous chance San Diego Plumbing Company since they could very well not do the work according for the county code and it could turn out costing you quite a bit significantly more profit at the lengthy work which will essentially suck. (costing you more profit - that's a new one)

The subsequent factor that you'll want to ask them is how lengthy the profession is planning to take on to carry out. (If I knew what you meant, I would definitely ask them )You tend not to just want to overpay for their services so once you learn how most hours it is going to consider then you could be able to ascertain their hourly rate. I definitely like to discuss the prices up front to ensure that I do not get stuck spending plenty of finances. Countless occasions I see plumbers getting older folk on the cleaners when it comes time for your bill. (Well, that's a novel way of saying 'take to the cleaners' )It is the wrong solution to do enterprise and for XXX Plumbing many people it's going to ultimately catch as much as them on the extensive run. (extensive run = marathon I take it - not quite sure what catching people in a marathon has to do with plumbing, but there you go)

If anyone would like to contact this guy to do some plumbing for them, PM me. Tyson
 
Im not wanting to start any drama but, At least these people are trying to learn english. Unlike the people we share our country with, who have no desire to learn it. Because of this the japaneese people are better in my eyes.

My $0.02

edit: how are they gonna get better if they dont practice?
 
Back
Top