Massacre of the English language

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sillyoldtwit
  • Start date Start date
S

Sillyoldtwit

Guest
Living in Japan as I do, sometimes the English on display leaves me either dumbfounded or highly amused, or for that matter both at the same time.

However, the following was posted by an American in another forum (or should I say phorum )

Hello everyone,

Here is a few data re me. If for any reason, you have a few doubts, please needn't hesitate to question me!

Age: twenty four
Nation: The States


What is your main motivation ?

Anyway, to start with, I judge this to be an excellent !


I have six kids, have been married to Jennifer for two years at this moment (time goes by so speedily) and believe I have learned a whole lot from this very first-rate phorum that I should now offer back some, which I anticipate to do momentarily.


That is all for today , it happens to be rather little, but I just arrived from a day with my young people and my body is at this instant petitioning me to go to bed

I have many more to come - stay tuned. Tyson
 
Now here's a guy who wants to get on in life, and with his tremendous grasp of the English language he's sure to be a winner.


hi, can i be a one of the moderator? also i know just few language but i keep it as a secret. i am good in english and malay language. i have been in XXXX for a 3-4 years. so i was thinking that i maybe the admin can add in XXXX local which is malay language. first start would be nothing but maybe can be turned out well for next couple month?

i will be keep my eye on this post for any change.
 
This was posted in a music forum by a guy from Yugoslavia - nothing else, just this.

want to drink beer and urinating from the balcony
how do you like?
 
What the hell does this mean?

I was very in seventh heaven to discovery this site.I wanted to thanks you on the side of this great be familiar with!! I patently enjoying every little piece of it and I take you bookmarked to x for all to see recent tackle you post.
 
Now, if you want to fund your own falsh website with ir from the larget selection, this is the guy for you, despite available today and with a view you on line.
Sounds great!


correspond at liberty our free flash templates and fund your own falsh website through despite available today, mammoth series of voluntary flash templates with a view you online, varied brand-new designs with ir without flash.
so choose your free flash template from the larget flash templates selection.
____________
 
Not quite sure what this guy is on about, but at least each coming is free. How nice of him!

Esteemed morning

We cordially invite you all to unite entries of your business to a new directory of Improve companies

Each coming is free, additional options are outstanding, such as cataloging, positioning,

which indicates when you can go on increase entries as additional options. Goods is moderated, each passage obligated to be approved by the

administrator / moderator. There is no other mozliwoisci door added. Catalogue serves not to sum entries firm.Kazdy account is

Ping which in a sawn-off moment gives a link to your position if it exists and therefore it increases the output of your company

in the browser. Manipulate unshackled to add
 
I think this guy swallowed a dictionary, or more likely a garbage bag. It seems he also stutters.

Volatiles. produced on the automatically to all intents of fruits, leaves and flowers demonstratively survive multiple functions fait accompli that are not again interdependent pretty to their volatility (Pichersky and Gershenzon, 2002). Bed out volatiles restlessly apprehension been implicated in aching after to take tribulation of and strikingly luring roles in so indubitably as they are tangled in speciesspecific ecological interactions and are as multitudinous decidedly a span as with not restricted to well-defined lineages
 
I think I kind of understood it until I got to the other mozliwoisci door and that threw me. What the h*ll is a mozliwoisci door?
 
Every time I drove 30 miles from home to go to Liverpool I heard thousands of people masacre the English language in an accent that's undeciferable by any human that lives outside that city...
 
Now you know how to protect your computer - I think.

Guardianship of both lone PCs and corporate local space network as a entire from miscellaneous internal and exotic ugroz.Mnogoletnee continuously "communication" with viruses, spyware and other digital selfish spirits can more or less objectively figure out the effectiveness of remedies (Like note that the assessment originator of the article antivirus from a to z based on in the tissue event and may several from predominantly accepted!). What motivates PC users the cream of programs? As a sway, incident: or their, or someone else. Every purchaser - their passions, their "gentlemanly" set softa.Antivirusy - these are the unvarying program, but the program is irrevocably substantial because they clinch whether we responsibility on your PC justified and influential, last wishes as shelter the coherence and protected keeping of the most valuable - our information.
 
This was all a guy from Mexico posted.

guitar hero on tour controller prayer of the refugee guitar chords guitar fender acoustic

I couldn't agree more - I think.
 
Anyone fancy a quick puff? Don't know what Obama and Laura Bush have got to do with this post. I don't understand the things I've highlighted in red, in fact to be truthful I don't understand any of it.


does barack obama smoke cigarettes organice cigarette illegal cigarettes and selling them fda ban on clove cigarettes
camel cigarettes print coupon camel cigarettes tucson cigarettes herba cigarettes
buying cigarettes by the case cigarettes stories online cigarettes from europe cigarettes online review
cigarettes prices are e cigarettes safe cheap cigarettes north carolina online cigarettes basic
discount cigarettes austin colorado cigarettes ads what is in firesafe cigarettes does laura bush smoke cigarettes
where to buy discount cigarettes in discount cigarettes houston tx cigarettes europe the cheapest pyramid menthol cigarettes online
winston cigarettes discount discount cigarettes san antonio cheap cigarettes locator clove tobacco for cigarettes

fruit flavour cigarettes prices of cigarettes in ms cigarettes buy buying cigarettes by mail
professeur thaler cigarettes discount cigarettes dunhill toxic substances in cigarettes air purifier stores in philadelphia selling cigarettes
girls smoking cigarettes video ppm murad cigarettes 1905 cigarettes and accidental fires increase in cigarettes price
buy cigarettes with checking account discount cigarettes in louisville kentucky cigarettes smokeless non fsc discount cigarettes

discounted cigarettes in houston texas newport cigarettes website cigars are better than cigarettes quick cigarettes
marlboro green cannabis cigarettes clover vs regular cigarettes electronic cigarettes association stores in philadelphia selling cigarettes
cigarettes car accidents cigarettes are great procrastinating wait ray cigarettes who sells cigarettes to china
ny state indian reservations selling cigarettes peter jakson cigarettes cheap cigarettes 100 s only truth cigarettes
 
Now here's an offer you can't possibly refuse.


Our business creates a occupation card on the underpinning of unexcelled and radiant projects.
These projects are carried revealed by the cards the first mace of unmistakable artists and designers in the buy who are experts in every gist of the word.
Ah yes, the first mace - you can
 
agreed, we see a lot of bablefish translated email from people. They read just like that.
 
Here's an unhappy guy.

no mor menber anymore XXXX im try to quit XXXX .somebody tell my please how i can get my bank acount number OFFF THE XXXX ACOUNT 'cause XXXX has my numeber and AND I CANOT cancel MY acount with XXXX, also i cant acces to the page why ? THEM WEIRD:smt002 is cost me so much money carefull guys.

I think I get his drift.
 
If anyone has anymore "Wonderful English", please feel free to post it here. Keeps things ticking over while we wait for good jokes to be posted. Tyson
Actually, the best joke at the moment is my FTP - it's a scream in fact.
 
This guy's English is fine (almost), but he can't get rid of the naked man!

HAY-SOMEBODY WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I HAVE NAKED PICTURES OF A MAN ON MY SITE!!!!!! SOMBODY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! HAY IM ALL FOR NUDITY-BUT NOT ON MY SITE-WHERE I DIDNT ASK FOR IT!!!! thank you
 
Back
Top