If your husband wanted to wear your moms square dance dress to a costume party...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MARIA
  • Start date Start date
M

MARIA

Guest
...(see pic) how would you react? Its the yellow one and he definitely wants it with the petticoat!
How would you react if you were my mom?
Would you lend him the dress?, would you want to see him model it or not?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2887436770042329664NiEviV
 
Your dad seems a bit old for you guys to start worrying about a COSTUME he wants to wear to a party. Leave the old guy alone and let him have fun.

If he tries to go to work in that dress, though, let us know. THAT would be something to talk about :-)
 
Not sure why your all worried about him wearing it since you have said thats its for a costume. I wouldnt care. I think your husband has a great sense of humor if hes willing to put that on and go somewhere in it! Remind him to shave his legs or wear panty hoes haha.
 
I'd maybe wear it if it looked good on, I'm sure your mom wont mind, as long as she doesn't think your making fun of her or anything.
Oh..wait a minute, I just re-read the question.
I don't know what your mom will think about that, different people would have different reactions to lending their clothes to someone who wants to cross dress for a party.
If my husband wore a dress like that, or any dress at all I'd be kind of grossed out.
LOL funny though..
 
Back
Top