How to remove 1982 Yamaha Virago 750 Carbs?

Hi everyone I recently bought an old 1982 Yamaha Virago wanting to fix it up with my brother but he went abroad to study and wont be back in a looong time. Can anyone out there who is good with bikes give me kinda a step by step process on how to remove them. I'm good with my hands but I just am not too sure of what I need to do.

If you can help me please be as specific as possible cause I'll need all the instruction I can get. Thanks.
 
dude..... i would buy a service manual...or look for a site for online...asking someone here,, even when they have your best interest at heart...i would not find reliable with out double checking ...doing something step by step,they might accidentally leave out something and then your stuck halfway through and not sure what to do.
 
First thing you do is to get yourself a service manual. Clymer sells a service manual for this bike for about $23 + shipping. You won't be sorry.

A service manual will have detailed step-by step instructions on how to remove and service these carburetors.

You won't have to depend on a stranger on the Internet telling you how to do the job. You also won't have to worry if this stranger even had a clue on what he was telling you.

This service manual will pay for itself the first time you use it. You will get the job done right the first time.

You will also be able to use this service manual for any other maintenance tasks you may need to do.

I bought a Clymer manual for my bike and it was the best $25 I spent on my ride.
 
Back
Top