How do you add color to a black and white in Photoshop?

  • Thread starter Thread starter heatheready
  • Start date Start date
H

heatheready

Guest
I have done it before and can't remember for the life of me.....I have a color which I converted to grayscale and now I want to add color back into certain parts...HOW??
 
Us the magic wand tool click on the part you want a certain color or even hold control and click the layer and press Alt-Delete this should work if you have the color selected.
 
Us the magic wand tool click on the part you want a certain color or even hold control and click the layer and press Alt-Delete this should work if you have the color selected.
 
Make a new layer put it into overlay mode,
Adjust the Opacity to whatever you feel is going to work best,
and paint over whatever parts your want to be colored.


It actually really simple.
 
Back
Top