How do I replace the humbucker on a Yamaha Pacifica?

Neil2797

New member
I've got a Yamaha Pacifica, and i want to replace the humbucker on it, I don't know muck about electrical stuff, so don't make your answer to complicated. Also I'm 12, so I barely know anything about electric stuff.
 
Can I suggest you get it done by an expert. The removal and refitting is just a couple of screws but the wiring requires you to go in the panel at the back, unsolder the original and solder in the new one. It's far to easy to end up with a bad joint and distorted sound. Good luck
 
Can I suggest you get it done by an expert. The removal and refitting is just a couple of screws but the wiring requires you to go in the panel at the back, unsolder the original and solder in the new one. It's far to easy to end up with a bad joint and distorted sound. Good luck
 
Can I suggest you get it done by an expert. The removal and refitting is just a couple of screws but the wiring requires you to go in the panel at the back, unsolder the original and solder in the new one. It's far to easy to end up with a bad joint and distorted sound. Good luck
 
Can I suggest you get it done by an expert. The removal and refitting is just a couple of screws but the wiring requires you to go in the panel at the back, unsolder the original and solder in the new one. It's far to easy to end up with a bad joint and distorted sound. Good luck
 
Back
Top