How do I make an HTML template?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RoverRabbit
  • Start date Start date
R

RoverRabbit

Guest
I created a template on photoshop. Or at least I created what I want the template to look like, and made it 600x800. Now do I just put it into an HTML editor to get the html code and put in the link destinations? Or what?
Website template O_O it shows up on ALL of the pages.
I just need to map destinations from the background. I saw a tutorial that a girl made a banner and had her "home" "contact us" and yada yada pages on it. she made it all in photoshop- then mapped the words to link destinations.
 
I am confused on what you are trying to do. Template for...background.....?
oh you mean like a .dwt or .mwt. i got it.yeah. just put it in the editor and edit the link option.


You can make images links...but a photoshop image is all one image. the only other way to do something like that is with flash. She could have made the buttons links, and the background just the background.
 
Back
Top