M
Mampara
Guest
A man boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glancesup and sees a most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat. A wave of nervous anticipationwashes over him. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his.Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, "Business trip orvacation?". "Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago," she states.Whoa!!! He swallows hard and is instantly crazed with excitement. Here'sthe most gorgeous woman he has ever seen, sitting RIGHT next to him andshe's going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain hisoutward cool, he calmly asks, "What's your business role at thisconvention?""Lecturer", she says. "I use my experiences to debunk some of the popularmyths about sexuality." "Really," he says, swallowing hard, "what myths are those?""Well," she explains, "one popular myth is that African American men arethe most well-endowed when, in fact, it is the Native American Indian whois most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Greek descent."Suddenly, the woman becomes very embarrassed and blushes. "I'm sorry,"she says, "I shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know yourname!"."Tonto," the man says, as he extends his hand. "Tonto Papadopoulos."