florida queen
New member
It upsets me so much when my boyfriend watches a show with a girl wearing a low cut shirt or something scandalous. It has driven me crazy, I feel like I am going insane. I immediately get jealous and cover his eyes. I have begun to look at movie ratings to see if there's anything like nudity or sexual that he might look at, and i am making sure we do not watch these movies. I won't let him watch the trashy TV shows on VH1 or anything and he gets nervous everytime he watches TV that something scandalous might come on. I just get so jealous and so upset that he might be imaging himself having sex with her or something. I dont know, I'm so ridiculous. I feel so bad, I know this is crazy and ridiculous and I know I am so wrong, but I just don't know what would make me feel better about this. I can't justify any of it in my head and I am going insane, and I know I am driving him insane. Please Help.