Bach Stradivarius or Yamaha trumpet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whisper3T
  • Start date Start date
W

whisper3T

Guest
If you could own a used Bach Strad in mint condition or a brand new Yamaha which would be the best horn and investment?
My son has played a Yamaha, but not the Bach. My nephew played one and liked it.
My son has played a Yamaha, but not the Bach. My nephew played one and liked it.
 
That is a question only the musician can answer by trying them both. I once owned a Bach Strad and I loved it. I was sorry I had to sell it. Yamaha's top of the line instruments are also wonderful to play.
 
They're both good instruments. Have you played either of them yet? Your comfort with the horn and the sound it produces with your embouchure will make the difference and help you with your decision.
 
They are both very good instruments. Just get him to play both and see which he likes more.

Personally I'd get the Bach, (but to contradict myself I play a Yamaha)
 
Back
Top