at the top of an html web page.......?

The_Future_2012

New member
what is the !doctype i should put for a applet or web page such as
<!doctype=html>
and I do not know the rest and I do not want my page to run in quirks mode and if I just put what you just saw I get a blank page and if you know how do you get document.write statements to funtion right and what is the correct heading for a javascript enabled page this is what I have so far
script type="text/javascript"
and if I do that and create document.write in the body or header like this
document.write ("hello world")
also no other funtions that require javascript funtion
with that I cannot get any text on my webpage
I am using notepad not notepad++
nothing shows up either can someone please tell me if I am doing anything wrong
 
Back
Top