<3Saranghae<3
New member
Do find that the more serious you get with your boyfriend/girlfriend, that the more arguments you have? This is true with me and my boyfriend. I think it's because we are getting more serious and talking about the next steps in our relationship. We have been arguing a lot more lately and I hate it. I don't know how to stop it. I think in turn this arguing is setting us back. We argue almost every day now, sometimes it's a little argument, or other times like today, it's a big deal.
Can anyone relate to my situation? And how do i make things better?
Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
He has a yahoo answers account, i hope he doesn't see this question, lol
Can anyone relate to my situation? And how do i make things better?
Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
He has a yahoo answers account, i hope he doesn't see this question, lol