A circular arc of length 8 cm subtends the central angle ? on a circle with radius 6 cm.
Find the degree measure of the central angle ?. Give your answer correct to 2 decimal places.
I keep getting 1.3, can someone please walk me through how to do this?
i am doing 8=6(?)
A circular arc of length 8 cm subtends the central angle ? on a circle with radius 6 cm.
Find the degree measure of the central angle ?. Give your answer correct to 2 decimal places.
I keep getting 1.3, can someone please walk me through how to do this?
i am doing 8=6(?)
Sal's small slice is 1/6 of a circular 16-inch-diameter pizza and his large slice is 1/8 of a circular 24-inch-diameter pizza.
(b) Find the area of the large slice. Give your answer correct to 2 decimal places.
I keep on getting 56.52 but it says its wrong. Can someone please explain how to...
It upsets me so much when my boyfriend watches a show with a girl wearing a low cut shirt or something scandalous. It has driven me crazy, I feel like I am going insane. I immediately get jealous and cover his eyes. I have begun to look at movie ratings to see if there's anything like nudity or...