Recent content by Ash2097

  1. A

    Backfire on Yamaha Raptor 350 Quad ATV?

    Hi I have a backfire and lots of burbling when i hold the revs especially at around 4000 If i hold it reving in the same RPM it just pops and burbles, I have changed the spark plug and i have a little go at the fuel screw but nothing and now i have now lost my place on where the screw should be...
  2. A

    Backfire on Yamaha Raptor 350 Quad ATV?

    Hi I have a backfire and lots of burbling when i hold the revs especially at around 4000 If i hold it reving in the same RPM it just pops and burbles, I have changed the spark plug and i have a little go at the fuel screw but nothing and now i have now lost my place on where the screw should be...
Back
Top