Recent content by ☮♥ツ ♡

  1. ☮

    How do you break life altering news?

    Say you are taking a survey and ask if she would want to know about you.
  2. ☮

    Question about Kate Brian (the author)?

    If I send an email to her, will she respond? About how long will it take for her to respond? What's her email address?
  3. ☮

    How do I put ringtones on my cell phone?

    Depending on what phone carrier you use, you can email them to your phone. I don't know about others, but with verizon your phone has an email something like "[email protected]" or something like that with the numbers being your phone number. If you find out the email for your phone, you can...
  4. ☮

    what are the best games for ipod touch or iphone.?

    There is this one game I know that's either called Doodle Jump or Doodle Bounce. I forget which.
  5. ☮

    I need help on a book report?

    he is from Hampshire, England, UK. sorry that's all that comes up typing "[his name] author" on google. PLEASE answer mine?!?!?!??! I'm in desperate need of help on a couple :((
  6. ☮

    Was there a new How I Met Your Mother episode tonight on TV?

    Was there? November 30, 2009. oh too bad i was looking forward to watching my recording of it :((
Back
Top