Recent content by The_Future_2012

  1. T

    how to find the index.html file in x10hosting domains FTP server?

    I have a x10hosting site (webcreatures.x10hosing) and I cannot find the index.html file in it HELP
  2. T

    What would happen if the "Hunger Games" contest was in Naruto?

    here are the districts tributes 12{ Naruto-Becuase he was rediculed by the village Hinata-Becuase she was ridiculed by her family as weak} 11{Shikamaru and Temari} 10{YOU CHOSE} 9{YOU CHOSE} 8{YOU CHOSE} 7{YOU CHOSE} 6{YOU CHOSE} 5{YOU CHOSE} 4{YOU CHOSE} 3{YOU CHOSE} 2{YOU CHOSE} 1{Konahamaru...
  3. T

    at the top of an html web page.......?

    what is the !doctype i should put for a applet or web page such as <!doctype=html> and I do not know the rest and I do not want my page to run in quirks mode and if I just put what you just saw I get a blank page and if you know how do you get document.write statements to funtion right and what...
  4. T

    how to name a HTML document in Notebook and how to format it?

    this is what I mean <!doctype html> <title><h1>©</h1></title> and forward I can create these in UTF-8 encoding and .txt extention but not in .html and .htm extentions for standard web pages
  5. T

    How to use X11 colors in HTML documents using standard ASCII coding?

    I know how to use colors such as #808080 but that is too limited for me
Back
Top