Recent content by SUPRME MAGNETIK

  1. S

    I recently kind of injured my nose in a softball game anyhow i did not notice any...

    ...crookedness? but i went to a nose ear Specialist and he looked at it very carefully and said it might be a Little swollen but that is it, he mentioned I can live with it if i want or he could fix by small procedure but he said that just for now put ice and let it heel so far the swelling has...
  2. S

    In Chicago illinois child support order states the ending date of the order...

    ...this year child turns? 18 the balance is positive zero no arrears owed 100% zero.What is the process I do not have to go back to court it stated it will terminate on its own I believe that is Illinois law ....
  3. S

    In chicago Illinois a child support order is ending one more month as stated in

    the order? with the date given by judge do the persons have to go to court or does it end automatic will I receive a letter or anything...The balance is zero and nothing is owed...
  4. S

    Ok I received a summons to go to court for child support test I did not go because

    i knew the person was lying? 100 percent never had any relations to this person anyhow i have been paying the order because I do not want any issues and have other thing that are more important than people playing games so will their be any issues or is that looked upon as paying the order...
  5. S

    OK if a child support order is paid by tax offset's until the order ends...

    ...officially stated 18 Years old? will their be any issues meaning I never sent in a payment but the support was paid fully by my tax offset.............
Back
Top