Recent content by sk8ergirl4474

  1. S

    LGBT: I really like this guy at my school but I dunno if he swings that way ...?

    You should just ask him out i think he likes you. there's this guy i like too. i really like him and i think he has a crush on me i'm just too shy to ask him out but if you can do it iprobablyy can and get out of my shell for once.
  2. S

    LGBT: I really like this guy at my school but I dunno if he swings that way ...?

    You should just ask him out i think he likes you. there's this guy i like too. i really like him and i think he has a crush on me i'm just too shy to ask him out but if you can do it iprobablyy can and get out of my shell for once.
Back
Top