MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...
MS-Reader used to work great for me, but now that my phone has Windows Mobile 6.1 (and possibly soon 6.5), it doesn't work properly any more. Microsoft stopped the development, hence the eBooks in .lit format are doomed. I would like to know if there is a usable alternative. PDFs are often hard...