Recent content by Neil2797

  1. N

    How do I replace the humbucker on a Yamaha Pacifica?

    I've got a Yamaha Pacifica, and i want to replace the humbucker on it, I don't know muck about electrical stuff, so don't make your answer to complicated. Also I'm 12, so I barely know anything about electric stuff.
  2. N

    What type of Yamaha Pacifica have I got?

    I got my yamaha pacifica from a secondhand guitar shop, and they didn't know what type it was. It has got 2 single pickups and 1 double one, it is white and has 22 frets, 1 volume thing, and 1 tone thing (the things that you turn), and a 5 way selector switch.
  3. N

    What guitar am i better of getting a yamaha pacifica 112v or a IBANEZ GRGM21GB?

    I want to get a new guitar beecause I got my old one for £50.00 from asda, it is a burswood (not very good) guitar. I'm starting to get very good at it, so that is why I want a new one.
  4. N

    What guitar am i better of getting a yamaha pacifica 112v or a IBANEZ GRGM21GB?

    I want to get a new guitar beecause I got my old one for £50.00 from asda, it is a burswood (not very good) guitar. I'm starting to get very good at it, so that is why I want a new one.
Back
Top