Recent content by n3wbs4uc3

  1. N

    Can you text on At&T's Sharp FX's touchscreen?

    I am considering buying this phone, but I am curious as to if you can text via T9 or qwerty keyboard ON the touchscreen itself.
  2. N

    I have some questions about the LG Tritan with Alltel...?

    1) Do you have to get an internet package to use the internet? or can you just use your airtime minutes for it? 2) Does the keyboard work well? 3) Can you get faceplates for it?
  3. N

    I'm with alltel, and if i were to buy the LG Tritan online (30ish bucks) .....?

    would I be able to take it into the store to get it activated and all my stuff transferred onto it from my old phone, even though our contract isn't up till December, August at the soonest? And how much is the activation fee?
Back
Top