Recent content by LizzyLubb?

  1. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  2. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  3. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  4. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  5. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  6. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  7. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  8. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  9. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  10. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  11. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  12. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  13. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  14. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
  15. L

    My LG CE110 (AT&T) says 'Service Unavailable' everytime I try to make a call?

    All my other cell phones are working perfectly but my LG says 'Service Unavaliable' when I try to make a call. This is actually my daughter's phone and she admitted she was just pressing some things. How do I fix this? I called AT&T and they don't help because they want me to basically buy a...
Back
Top