Recent content by Katy Berall

  1. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  2. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  3. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  4. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  5. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  6. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
  7. K

    I keep getting sharp pains when I inhale?

    When I'm relaxed and breathing normally I experience sharp pain on my left side of the chest (near the heart) and on the lower right side of my back just above the pelvis. I'm 18 and I smoke lightly and I have asthma. Am I dying or something o.O?
Back
Top