Recent content by flightsuit

  1. F

    How do I get Froyo on my Epic 4G?

    okay, so ive heard that froyo already rolled out for epic users. today i got an epic, but when i checked the software, it said 2.1 Eclair. How do I install Froyo onto my epic? I have not received any update notice or anything. i appreciate your help. i tried downloading something, but i...
  2. F

    If I Confess, What Would You Think?

    I've already committed to the idea, and I'm sure that I'll do it, but I'm wondering how he'll take it. I mean, I know everyone is different, but I'd still like some input. So the story is that I just graduated highschool early, and next fall, I'm leaving for college. My junior year, I moved to...
  3. F

    Dying Dark Brown Hair Tinted??? Quick Question?

    Okay, so lately I've been thinking about possible dying my hair, which is dark brown, to blue. When I say dying it, I just want it tinted. If I used a temporary blue dye on it, would it tint it blue? I don't want it actually blue, just tinted. Also, do you have any links or pics of how this...
  4. F

    Should I Confess My Love Before I Leave?

    I've already committed to the idea, and I'm sure that I'll do it, but I'm wondering how he'll take it. I mean, I know everyone is different, but I'd still like some input. So the story is that I just graduated highschool early, and next fall, I'm leaving for college. My junior year, I moved to...
Back
Top