They are both the same model (tx-l32s20b & tx-l37s20ba) but the 37" seems to have a better picture? How come? They have the same signal strengh/quality, same settings, is it the lighting. The 32" is also in a boxed room with a 80w light bulb! Also, Could it be faulty?
By better picture I mean...
I have a 32" Panasonic Viera Freeview HD TV. All its settings are default but its just that the image is grainy and has artifacts when the Signal Quality is 10. Is my TV faulty? It is ok on Freeview HD's Channels. My room is only small so i can get 2metres max from TV. i THINK my other 37" is...
I have a Freeview HD TV. The Picture quality is very poor. It has blocks. The signal strength is good and the 37" seems to have a dimmer more blury image but with less blocks. Especially around the channel logos. Also, the HD aint as good as Sky's is it a problem with my TV?