Recent content by DeeGirl Renewed

  1. D

    Should I quit sports this school year?

    At the beggining of my freshman year I started to play basketball, track, and cross country. I only did it to stay in shape and because it looks good on my application. But now that I'm going into my junior year, my coaches are expecting more from me because that's when scouts come out and I...
  2. D

    Should I quit sports this school year?

    At the beggining of my freshman year I started to play basketball, track, and cross country. I only did it to stay in shape and because it looks good on my application. But now that I'm going into my junior year, my coaches are expecting more from me because that's when scouts come out and I...
  3. D

    Should I quit sports this school year?

    At the beggining of my freshman year I started to play basketball, track, and cross country. I only did it to stay in shape and because it looks good on my application. But now that I'm going into my junior year, my coaches are expecting more from me because that's when scouts come out and I...
  4. D

    Should I quit sports this school year?

    At the beggining of my freshman year I started to play basketball, track, and cross country. I only did it to stay in shape and because it looks good on my application. But now that I'm going into my junior year, my coaches are expecting more from me because that's when scouts come out and I...
  5. D

    Should I quit sports this school year?

    At the beggining of my freshman year I started to play basketball, track, and cross country. I only did it to stay in shape and because it looks good on my application. But now that I'm going into my junior year, my coaches are expecting more from me because that's when scouts come out and I...
Back
Top