It has to do with the Eyedropper tool. Whenever I am using the Brush tool, and then I hold the Alt button to select a color, the color gets put on the Secondary color choice and I have to press "X" and switch the colors in order to use the color I selected and it's getting kind of annoying...
It has to do with the Eyedropper tool. Whenever I am using the Brush tool, and then I hold the Alt button to select a color, the color gets put on the Secondary color choice and I have to press "X" and switch the colors in order to use the color I selected and it's getting kind of annoying...
I was thinking about buying a new computer and I figured that I could get a Tablet PC, preferably a slate.
The main functions that it would have to serve would be Photoshop to draw and stuff and connect to the Internet.
Would a Tablet PC be a good tool to use in order to draw in Photoshop or...
...image look better? I just bought an HDTV, but I don't have an HD Receiver. The picture isn't that great, and I read on another Yahoo! Answer why that is.
If I use an S-Video cable to connect the Receiver to the HDTV, will the image improve much, if any.
I am planning on getting an HD...