Recent content by ARFIUS ARF

  1. A

    What other petrol tanks would fit a 1979 Suzuki GS? Needs to have fuel float in it...?

    It has a single bolt at the base of the tank but a simple bracket can over come any problems here... All I want is a fuel gauge on the bike and this seems to be the simplest method. Later GS tanks (Ones with fuel floats/sensors) are rare as rocking horse s*&^% :) So am after something that will...
  2. A

    What Suzuki speedo/fuel console will be compatible for a Suzuki GS750?

    I have a Suzuki GS750 (1980) with speedo and rev counter on but I need the plastic section between them that has all the light indictors on such as fuel, indicators, headlight, fullbeam? It seems to be an electronic plug that clips in and away you go... my question is are these Suzuki console...
  3. A

    Piking - Can pre-baiting with dead baits then spinning over them after a week

    of so help catch? Will this help to bring in Pike and if so will it help when spinning above the pre-baited area. The idea that the smell from the dead baits will bring in more Pike and hopefully they will go for my spinners. Unusual thought I know but would like opinions from FISHERMEN/WOMEN...
  4. A

    Where can I get a flash (YouTube video) to avi convertor? YouTube Vid to DVD...?

    Where can I get a flash (YouTube video) to avi convertor? I want to put a flash file downloaded off YouTube onto DVD. All the copies Ive tried have a 'logo' over the screen when I make the final video and then asks for me to buy the full version. Any ideas?
Back
Top