Recent content by 。Tessa 。

  1. 。

    U.S. Oil companies fail to secure a single contract in Iraq

    I could be wrong, but I wasn't aware that Cheney was engaged in any business activities outside of his duties as VP (or any other political position held).
  2. 。

    the drunk thread

    WHY AM I TYPIGNG THIE S SBye YOU WONT HELLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, awha hhhhahhhhfrackKKKKK DUDE ITS NEBB BLIKE ANA HOUR FUUCKKK Istop 2 fracking secondes serious FUDFO sDF:F
  3. 。

    Roe V. Wade

    January 23, 2000 marked the twenty-seventh anniversary of the Roe v. Wade case. It all started out in a small town in Texas where a woman under the alias Jane Roe filed a case in district court for a woman’s right to choose abortion. At this time law in Texas prohibited abortion. Eventually the...
  4. 。

    IOS 5 Facebook Integration

    I do... lol I use twitter but just as a news feed. I post nothing but I follow a lot tech news people.
  5. 。

    Valley of the Muses 40.5 (Aragorn/Arwen LOTR): Board Closing, But Muses Are Eternal!

    I read that they broke up, I was sad to hear it because they looked so happy. :(
  6. 。

    Damn think I exceeded 1gb

    Yes a full reset will delete all apps, texts, etc. but what it doesn't delete is the 1 gb cap.
  7. 。

    Couples you don't ship but consider Sweet #2

    My current one is... Van Pelt & Rigsby. :sigh:
  8. 。

    Describe how you feel in one word

    poor at counting
  9. 。

    The Simpsons 50k Celebration: 22 seasons and still going strong!

    What makes you think we're not doing that already? Milhouse reminRAB me of Nikki Blonsky in Hairspray.
  10. 。

    Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #18- "I try to pretend, but I just feel it when we're togther."

    Very true. We need post coital! I am reevaluating my spec that they'll avoid each other. I think once they go there in 3x01, they'll be together and then like Susan said the drama will start. Momma drama.
  11. 。

    way to fix the economy....lower oil prices

    tell me what has changed from 6-8 years ago, to having oil double the price at least? and dont give me the more demand bullshit.
Back
Top