Recent content by 『Luna』

  1. 『

    National Defense Authorization Act

    uhhhh...... http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/12/05/the-national-defense-authorization-act-is-the-greatest-threat-to-civil-liberties-americans-face/
  2. 『

    Duke/Audrey Appreciation Thread (Haven) #1 ~ Because he always comes to her rescue.

    NP. :D. I really like this one, although I had to change it a bit, because it was too long. I'll add it to the thread title. Let me know if there is any objections. Thanks for the tip, of course my anti-virus software is super picky, and it won't let me use that site. :lol: I think I...
  3. 『

    Tim & Lyla (FNL) - Because she is the best he has ever had

    Tim & Lyla (FNL) - Because she is the best he has ever had It's right up there with 1.10 for the good angst pain for me.
  4. 『

    Kindred Spirits |BayღEmmett| #12: "Can we go back to kissing? We do that really well."

    Hey, Jess! :wave: Here's the new thread: http://www.rabroad.com/f88/kindred-spirits-%7Cbayღemmett%7C-13-sign-love-63013353/#post58007060
  5. 『

    "It?s like touching a tar baby ..."

    "It?s like touching a tar baby ..." black holes destroy everything around them
  6. 『

    Where are these "American People" that WANT corporations to not pay taxes?!?

    Where are these "American People" that WANT corporations to not pay taxes?!? Taxes are just a cost of doing business that gets passed on to the consumer.
  7. 『

    People who are anti-union are the biggest idiots ever

    and yet..you never do...exactly what you demand your opponents do.
  8. 『

    What to do about my cold house!

    Have you talked to your energy company? Sometimes they have subsidised insulation available... Also turn your thermostat down a little and have it on for a little longer?
  9. 『

    Job listings say the unemployed need not apply

    you're full of shit and a liar
  10. 『

    M&M # 19 : Wherever I'm goin', whatever I'm doin', just know I'll always love you.

    Whenever I'm confronted with the word "candy", I think of them :lol:
  11. 『

    Congress Websites Down: House, Senate Sites Not Working

    So, they've gone all Fazle on us?
  12. 『

    Samsung U740 WAP/Cricket/Clicks Help

    use QPST to change to simple ip
  13. 『

    why do "constitutional" conservatives forget about the rest of the bill of rights?

    "Life liberty or property", where in there does it state anything about a state instituted status change? It's also neither cruel nor unusual to PUNISH prisoners for the crimes they've committed, instead of locking them up in a resort.
  14. 『

    BOWROFL @ US job market...

    easy when you don't have ghettos
Back
Top