Recent content by ✿ Jessy !™

  1. ✿

    RANT Time everybody!?

    *Rant rant rant*
  2. ✿

    If I'm w@shing a red car and by the time I'm done it's green....does that

    Good job. Green is better than red. :) 1. Wear cowboy sheriff outfits and arrest random people with? 2. Make fan you with a palmbranch whilst feeding you grapes? 3. Tickle 'til they wet themselves? 4. Kiss passionately whilst taking a stroll on the moon? 5. Steal random people's rooftops with...
  3. ✿

    Alright, which one of you was in my garden with binoculars last night?

    I was ! Coz SOMEONE was already in your closest. You have a nice garden by the way, :)
  4. ✿

    what's your style of writing?

    Cursive. or printed.
  5. ✿

    iTunes or Windows Media Player?

    Windows Media Player.
  6. ✿

    @re you single and ready to mingle or taken?

    I'm single & not looking. :P
  7. ✿

    Answers only from Blondes pls: What is Ahura Mazda?

    Why only blondes ? Some type of god, or faith or something.
  8. ✿

    When was the last time you went camping?

    A few months ago. :) Can you catch a pegacorn for me ? :D
  9. ✿

    Poll: Do questions come to you or you have to find them? (READ DETAILS)?

    Usually they just come to me. Very rarely though.
Back
Top