Recent content by ✷ฬเll๏ฬ✷

  1. ✷

    When you discuss with people who don't make sense.....?

    I hardly ever make sense...lol **cries**
  2. ✷

    POLL: When is the last time you...............?

    checked your IN BOX *AHEM*
  3. ✷

    POLL- Did you know that..........?

    I appreciate you?
  4. ✷

    Survey: What good deed have you done today?

    I am letting Mr. Creepy get his rest ;)
  5. ✷

    Survey: How do you wish a birthday girl goodnight?

    With lots of hugs and bewbie pic's Night Kristy Dream sweet Happy Birth Day.
  6. ✷

    SURVEY: Ever find yourself sitting in a sports bar staring at the TVs and

    Boxers wear skirts? <~~~needs to get out more
  7. ✷

    Lunch POll: what would you rather heave for lunch?

    One egg salad sammich that looks like its about to jump out of the wrapper or A burrito from the snack truck outside, Or M&Ms in my purse...LOL yes I meant Heave...LOL
  8. ✷

    Survey: Does anyone else love it when JC?

    Yes...and it more fun when he bounces you on his lap why listening to said song
  9. ✷

    POLL: Where is your favorite place to....?

    Touch Fozzie? I like rubbing his head ;) ( take that any way you want) and lots of hugs
  10. ✷

    this guy wants to have phone sex with me?

    I have been in this position recently and was so nervous you would not believe....Just try and stay calm...have a normal conversation if it makes you feel better first! Once your comfortable with him...it should just kinda go from there...if your really turned on ...you will know what to...
  11. ✷

    Survey: when you get 3 more violations at once....?

    is it time to go to sleep? Goodnight guys♥ dream sweet
  12. ✷

    Survey: when's the last time you said....?

    hmmmI think I drank to much?
Back
Top