Recent content by ♫☺yaLSew07☺♫

  1. ♫

    QUICK! Need an answer to a riddle?

    dunno idk i don't know it!
  2. ♫

    answer!! 10 points(riddle)?

    who knows the riddle in which there is a sentence and you'll count out the number of f's in it...??? anyone?? tnx that is what im looking for... finished files...
  3. ♫

    Ten points! Who can answer this riddle?

    nothing- seven letters nothing is higher than God nothing oversees God nothing is more evil than a devil nothing is faster than the speed of light nothing is immortal I'm typing and the opposite of whatever i do is nothing nothing is the answer i guess??
  4. ♫

    raTE tHEse jOKes... :D?

    The woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office. "What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked. "Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac." "I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour." "That's not bad," she replied...
  5. ♫

    Friday blonde joke for you (:?

    bwahahaha!!! :D wHAt thE f*ck LOL... (:
  6. ♫

    Here's a riddle for you!!?

    i knOW thEse oNE... itZ uhmm... iCE crEAm MAn!!! oh i lUV olD ScHoOl... hehehe pREttY nYC
  7. ♫

    whats the answer to this riddle?

    .. is it a GAme In yaHoo??? HEhhehe
  8. ♫

    Riddle me this!. What has roots...?

    I've already heard that riddle about100 times in my life!!! the answer is mountains... XD
  9. ♫

    please rate my art joke?

    whAt a hoRribLe jOKe!!!
  10. ♫

    A quick math riddle for the yahoo users ( =?

    750 divide it into halves the quotient is 375 (now, they both have 375) then thelma should have 103 miles more than louise. lets subtract 103 to louise... 375-103=272.. then in this situation, we need to divide, again the 103 into halves.. 103/2=51.5 ... then add it to both parties.. (thelma)...
Back
Top