Recent content by ♪Irene♫

  1. ♪

    What are some good books that discuss becoming and being a vet?

    You mean like a story? All creatures great and Small is an awesome book, I mean, it doesn't like teach you all the science like a merk veterinary manuel would but it's all written by an actual farm vet who basically wrote his whole story/experience of being a vet. I'm sorry but I don't really...
  2. ♪

    W00t, Harry Potter Survey?

    1. yeah 2. USA 3. a little but yeah he did already kill the snake 4. cat or owl probably 5. no 6. Animagus
  3. ♪

    Book recommendations?

    pride and prejudice by jane austen. The 2005 movie's good too.
  4. ♪

    So im looking for a good book to read over the summer any suggestions?

    Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I love that book and the 2005 movie.
Back
Top