Recent content by ♥rockin' rose♥

  1. ♥

    I have a math test tomorrow and I know NOTHING.?

    Phone up your friend(s) and ask them what you learnt, they'll hopefully help you JUST REVISE LIKE MAD!!
  2. ♥

    I have a math test tomorrow and I know NOTHING.?

    Phone up your friend(s) and ask them what you learnt, they'll hopefully help you JUST REVISE LIKE MAD!!
  3. ♥

    Can you recommend some GOOD BOOKS to read!?

    Hi i'm a 13 yr old and love books like lovely bone, the sand child and elsewhere. Are their any other books you could recommend. I'm not to keen on the girly teenage genre where a girl fancies this boy and they go out.I just find it very boring! Any books other then those types will be fine...
  4. ♥

    What will you cook if you were me?

    1st option..i havent had fish in a long while yum
  5. ♥

    Ramadan: Thoughts on my poem please...?

    Wow the poem is beautiful!! Omg how do you do it! i'm soo crap at writing poems! Seriosuly...wow
Back
Top