Recent content by ♥Libra♥

  1. ♥

    I'm 14, and I want to be an author, can someone please help me with some...

    ...questions and tips...? OK, I want to be an vet and an author when I grow up. The vet job i'm not having trouble. As for being an author, oh ya it is. I have a wordpress (if any of you would like to share your blog name just include into answer) is it safe for me to share my stories on there...
  2. ♥

    need help with creative writing?

    glared, spoke, shouted, yelled, thought, questioned
  3. ♥

    writing a book, i need fake restaurant names ect HELP?

    For the resturants I'd name them like La ______________(what ever you want) Now for a hangout how about Chill & Fill Idk lol
  4. ♥

    How do i know if the book is for kids?

    I don't think so but if you go to barnsandnoble.com there is a kid section and an adult section which pretty much sepratets them.
Back
Top