Recent content by ♥kaydens♥ ♥mommy♥

  1. ♥

    Well I effed up my chance of losing my virginity. fuuuuu

    People in hell want ice water too,.... it ain't gonna happen. (unless your Mommy writes a note)
  2. ♥

    Conveyancing

    About six years since I last sold, it was relatively cheap (£300-£400 I think) compared to buying. I think all they have to do is draw up the contract. Solicitors usually have a fixed fee as there are no hidden extras that are likely to crop up as often happens with a purchase.
  3. ♥

    Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov #2 ~ Because "how can you not root for a guy named Nikita?"

    Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov #2 ~ Because "how can you not root for a guy named Nikita?" Now that you mention it, you're right! They aren't smiling in ANY of the SD pics, and after rewatching the performance, I can see that their movements are not as fluid as they usually are. Nikita...
  4. ♥

    HenryღAnne {The Tudors} #8: I almost believe I would sacrifice my kingdom for an hour in your arms.

    Henry?Anne {The Tudors} #8: I almost believe I would sacrifice my kingdom for an hour in your arms. I tried to copy and paste the link of each one but i couldn't see them :/
  5. ♥

    ***BREAKING*** S&P Officially Downgrades US Debt from AAA

    ***BREAKING*** S&P Officially Downgrades US Debt from AAA Revenue is down with the rise in unemployment alone. How is that even remotely debatable?
  6. ♥

    Joke thread part quatre!

    A new middle east crisis erupted last night as Dubai Television was refused permission to broadcast ‘The Flintstones’. A spokesman for the channel said…. ‘A claim was made that people in Dubai would not understand the humour, but we know for a fact that people in Abu Dhabi Do.’
  7. ♥

    How to change ESN number with Cricket

    my MEID is also blank
  8. ♥

    Cricket to Launch Android Phone

    CNet's review: http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/sanyo-zio-m6000-cricket/4505-6452_7-34008510.html?tag=rnav
  9. ♥

    Is there really a separation of powers in government?

    Non-enforcement overrides the courts. It's a zero-sum relationship.
  10. ♥

    {Lincoln + Altivia} (Fringe) #1 ~ "There's no place else for me to be. I love you."

    Me too, we deserve a kiss at least. :whip: He's obviously in love and would do anything for her so it'll be nice to see her reciprocate his feelings. :in_love:
  11. ♥

    Shawn and Bell (DOOL) #3: Because she'll never stop loving him, as long as she lives!

    I want to know too :) I live in Sweden and are waaaaay behind
  12. ♥

    Any kid going to public school should have to work for tuition

    i have no kiRAB i pay $4000 a year to send other peoples' kiRAB to school while said kiRAB sit on their asses
  13. ♥

    Little Nemo any one remember it?

    HAHA Those scenes scared me too
  14. ♥

    Will Funimation Channel Ever Show School Rumble: Season 2?

    Season 2 will probably show up on the FUNimation Channel at some point but last time I checked (which was admitedly about a month or so ago) they had all of season 2 on their video portal.
Back
Top