Recent content by ♥ NATALIE.

  1. ♥

    Baby swing v Bouncer?

    Which one is better of the two? I have a baby bouncer, and thinking about adding a baby swing to the nursery as well. Is it really worth investing in a baby swing? How frequently do you use yours?
  2. ♥

    Making blood tests easier and less painful?

    I've never been scared of needles, all I can say is yeah, hydrate yourself (lots of water!) and eat good food before you go in, usually they get you to clinch your hand into a fist so your veins shouldn't be hard to find.. Also if you're scared don't look, and stay relaxed. I know there's alot...
  3. ♥

    tell me not to take a pregnancy test!!?

    goto your doctor to perform a similar test.
  4. ♥

    Stationary bikes.....?

    Do you think using a stationary bike is good for exercise during pregnancy? And is this a method to bring on labor instead of walking? I'm starting to feel really painful when I walk now (36 weeks + 4 days) i'm not thinking about her coming out early, but when I am full term, i'd like to know...
  5. ♥

    Can you still have sex even though?

    Yes, you can.... You can't kill the baby, the cervix is closed and they are well protected in their sac.
  6. ♥

    has anyone recently found out the sex of their little one?

    Hi Lisa, congrats on your little girl!! I'm having a baby girl too, and this is my first! I found out at 18 weeks, 1 day.. The ultrasound tech was adamant she's a girl, she automatically picked up the 3 white lines (for the labia) and that was backed up by the doctor at my 20th week.
  7. ♥

    moms... did you just KNOW the sex of your baby?

    I thought from day 1 it was going to be a boy because alot of girls I went to school with had boy's first, and new mommies in my area mostly carry baby boys. I looked at old wives tales and they indicated a girl, everyone said I was carrying a girl too, we found out at 18 weeks I am indeed...
Back
Top